Free Font • edition December 2021
End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is an agreement between the Licensee (“you”) and John David Maza. By purchasing, downloading, installing, or otherwise using the Fonts, you are agreeing to the terms of this EULA.
- “Licensee” is the entity or organization on whose behalf the Fonts are used, or whose name is specified during the checkout or sale process.
- “Fonts” are computer software containing typeface designs.
- You are granted a non-exclusive license for one (1) user to use the Fonts for commercial and non-commercial purposes, free of charge.
- Except for your right to use the Fonts, all rights are expressly reserved by John David Maza.
- If you wish to share the freebie, you must redirect to the original download link instead of hosting the Fonts as a separate downloadable file on your own server/website/platform.
- You may not decompile, modify, reverse-engineer, reformat, alter, edit, or create derivative works based on the Fonts, or engage any third party to do so without John David Maza's permission.
- You may not share, sell, lend, rent, sublicense, transfer, give away, or further distribute any version of the Fonts without John David Maza's permission.
- The use of the Fonts in any generally discriminatory, hateful, oppressive, violent, or environmentally-destructive context is expressly prohibited.
- The Fonts are provided “AS IS,” without warranty of any kind. John David Maza shall in no event be liable to you or any other party for any loss or damages arising out of the use of, or inability to use, the Fonts.
- Any breach of the terms of this agreement terminates your license to use the Fonts.
- This license agreement may be updated by John David Maza at any time without prior consent or notice.
Browse fonts at johndavidmaza.gumroad.com
For any questions, please send an email.