Forged from the cast iron characters found on historical markers in the Philippines, Bantayog Sans is a new addition to the Bantayog type family—a polished and rounded sans serif workhorse-in-progress with 7 weights.
You might also like: Bantayog
🚧 Work-in-Progress v0.2:
- Baybayin script support (unicode + transliterator stylistic set ss03)
- 7 weights (Light, Book, Medium, Semibold, Bold, Extrabold, Black)
- Uppercase letters, small caps + now with lowercase letters (vs Bantayog)
- Filipino diacritics, numbers, basic punctuation, and symbols
- Opentype stylistic sets: ss01 - Lining Caps, ss02 - Double-storey 'a'
- Current stage focuses on spacing well; kerning, webfonts to be added later on
🇵🇭 Made in the Philippines
Bantayog Sans is also available on Future Fonts
Free updates as the typeface progresses.Get Bantayog Sans on Future Fonts 🚀
310 glyphs • 7 weights
Latin + Baybayin
Asu Bemba Bena Breton Chiga Cornish English Filipino Gusii Indonesian Irish Italian Kabuverdianu Kalenjin Kinyarwanda Luo Luyia Machame Makhuwa-Meetto Makonde Morisyen North Ndebele Nyankole Oromo Quechua Romansh Rombo Rundi Rwa Samburu Sangu Scottish Gaelic Shambala Shona Soga Somali Swahili Taita Teso Uzbek (Latin) Vunjo Zulu